Are There Any Bad Reactions To The Covid-19 Vaccine? Rosanne Lipari

#protectyourfamily and also learn from my mistake. I will NOT be getting the 2nd round of Pfizer, nor will my family be getting it or any other kind.

 Saturday, August 7th, I got the 1st dose of Pfizer around 5 PM. Everything was fine, we enjoyed the night at RR Days. I went to lay down at around 1 AM and BOOM! It hit instantly. I was having hot flashes, my throat started to become sore and I mean within 5 minutes or less. I started having difficulty swallowing and everything was becoming hazy. I couldn't feel my face and my body was tingling all over. It was a feeling I've never experienced.

 Before 10 minutes even went by I was on the phone with 911 and my husband was putting me in the car. I was gasping for him to go faster because I honestly thought I was going to die. The rescue squad couldn't make it there in enough time so they let the ER know that we were on the way. Apparently we were doing almost 100, but it felt like we were moving through the twilight zone. My air flow was quickly closing. We finally arrived and I was given the medications listed below. That was also a wild ride! We also had our son with us, thankfully he was asleep through all of this. The verdict? On top of anaphylactic shock.

 While everything above is absolutely terrifying, I'm wondering what would have happened had I fell asleep? Would I be here now telling my story? We all have an expiration date, but I would like to stick around a little while longer if I can help it. ** I also recieved word that a dear friend passed away in their sleep the same day they got their 1st round.

 The nurses advised that I get up with my physican to see about getting exempt from the 2nd round if it becomes "mandatory." So a question that I have for my fellow nursing, NP, or doctor friends on here- is that even a thing yet? Can you be exempt? Either way, I will not be getting it again.

 And don't come after me. I'm only sharing my awful experience. Everyone reacts differently. If you want it, get it. I'm not going to give my horror story every time I hear someone say they plan on getting it. You are free to do as you choose. But for the love of God, please stop pushing "GeT yOuR vAcCiNe So We CaN gEt BaCk To NorMaL." Unfortunately, these vaccines are much like a game of Russian Roulette.

Covid-19 Vaccinations Reactions and Feedback.
https://t.me/joinchat/DnmuT8N0tUA2ZGUx

Covid-19 Vaccinations Reactions and Feedback 1.
https://t.me/joinchat/1gGsl18BLV80MDUx

Covid-19 Vaccinations Reactions and Feedback.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3542946435834916/?ref=share
Are There Any Bad Reactions To The Covid-19 Vaccine? Rosanne Lipari

https://steemit.com/protectyourfamily/@livetruthdaily/are-there-any-bad-reactions-to-the-covid-19-vaccine-rosanne-lipari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - by Altiyan Childs.https://youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8

Why was The Watchtower Bible And Tract Society talking about the Pandemic in 2005?

Have you ever wondered what exactly is Coca-Cola? 🤔